Sermon Information - April 30
"The Promise of Power"
Concert of Prayer
Please join us this Wednesday evening for our monthly Concert of Prayer. Pizza & Fellowship at 6:45pm – Praise & Prayer at 7:15. Everyone is invited!.
FREE FAMILY FUN FEST
Mark your Calendar! June 10th.
Life Group Sessions
Life Group Classes: 9:15-10:15 Sunday Mornings
More information is located in the foyer and on the bulletin board between the restrooms
-- "THE DIFFERENCE THE GOSPEL MAKES IN YOUR LIFE" -- We will examine "the fruit of the Gospel" (Colossians 1:6) from a "quartet of faithful sayings" in the Pastoral Epistles. Our goal: "to grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ" (2 Peter 3:18).
-- "EXPLORE THE BIBLE" -- Explore the Bible is a book-by-book Bible study that takes participants deep into the context of God's Word and challenges them to live it out in their own context. In April, we will study highlights from the second half of the book of Matthew!
- SKIPPACK GROUTH GROUP - Meets the 2nd & 4th Wednesdays of the month at 7:00 pm at the home of Jim and Ruth Ann Moyer.
- HARLEYSVILLE GROUTH GROUP - Meets the 2nd & 4th Wednesday of the month at 7:00 pm at the home of Stan and Barb Krolikowski.
Summit Kids: children K - 5th grade are welcome!
Will Resume September 17, 2017
Sunday evenings 6:00 to 7:30pm. A great time of worship, interactive lessons, snacks, games and prayer time! See "Ministries" tab for more info.
Children's Choir: children K - 5th grade are welcome!
Will Resume Fall 2017
Sunday Evenings 5:15 - 5:50pm. We walk children down to Summit Kids or make sure they meet their parent after practice.
The Choir sings in church on the third Sunday of the month.
Youth Group: youth 6th - 12th grade are welcome!
~Youth Group meets Sundays at 9:15am and Sundays at 5:45pm
- 5/6 - Bigger & Better! 2:30-5:30pm meet at the church
- 5/7 - Hoagie Fundraiser (prep before SS, sell after church
- 5/7 - Idaho Meeting with parents
- 5/14 - NO Youth Group (Mother's Day)
~Sunday School Bible Study for college and early career Christians at 9:15am
~Bible Study at Pastor Aria's home every Monday evening at 7:00pm
~Sunday Lunch on the first Sunday of the Month
- 5/12-13 - Guys/Girls Overnighter
This is a weekly fellowship for young adult (20's and 30's) Christians who want a next step beyond worshiping on Sundays. We study the Bible, pray, share at a serious level, and grow together as we love and serve our Savior Jesus Christ. Childcare is provided. Every Sunday Evening, 6:00-7:30pm at Cornerstone. Contact Pastor Aria for more info. (Beginning January 15th)
~THRiVING Women meet for a time of fellowship designed to foster a deeper relationship with Christ while also encouraging meaningful relationships with one another. 3rd Tuesday of each month 7:00-8:00pm at Cornerstone.
- 5/6 - Family Friendly Service Project
- 5/28 - Sunday Night Study 6pm
~Morning Bible Study: Wednesdays at 9:45am at the church. We are studying “Extracting the Precious from Galatians,” a 12-week study by Donna Partow, that focuses on understanding and knowing our freedom in Christ. Each week we will learn a new aspect of how we have been “Set Free to Live in Freedom.” You are invited to join us for an exciting new year of “growing in grace and in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.”
~Evening Bible Study: Thursdays at 7:00pm at the church.
- 4/29 - Iron Sharpens Iron Women's Conference at Calvary Bible Fellowship Church, Sinking Spring, PA Information can be found at http://www.ironsharpensironwomenpa.org/
- 5/20 - Sowing the Seeds of Kindness 10am-12pm Child Care Provided
~Prayer Gathering: 2nd Friday of each month at 6:30am
- 3/16 & 3/18 - Begins a 7-Week Bible Study on Paul: To Live Is Christ. Thursdays 7:00pm and Saturdays 8:00am.
- 6/2-6/3 - Men's Retreat
Prime Timers (Ages 60+)
- 5/18 - "Breakfast Bible Study" 8:30-10:00am at Park Place Diner in Lansdale
Tuesday evenings @ 7:00pm March 7 - May 30, 2017
Please see Dan McCabe with any questions or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
A new fellowship group created by and for the widows and widowers of Cornerstone Church for the purpose of providing fellowship, support and encouragement together as we journey alone at this time in our lives.
- 5/21 - May Fellowship Lunch at Franconia Heritage Restaurant 12:30pm
- 6/17 - June Fellowship at Peter Wentz Farm Tour and Picnic