Sermon Information - March 26
"The Law That Sets You Free"
April Life Groups
"The Difference the Gospel Makes in Your Life" by Pastor Dick
"Explore the Bible" by David Helriegel & Pastor Dave
Please sign up in the foyer!
Good Friday Service
April 14th at 7:00pm
Easter Egg Hunt
Saturday, April 15th at 10:00am for ALL CHILDREN ages infant - 8 years old. Please call the church office to register your children.
Easter Sunday, April 16th at 8:30am. FREE and NO RSVP needed! ALL ARE WELCOME!
May 7th - There will be a informational meeting on March 26th.
FREE FAMILY FUN FEST
Mark your Calendar! June 10th.
Life Group Sessions
Life Group Classes: 9:15-10:15 Sunday Mornings
More information is located in the foyer and on the bulletin board between the restrooms
-- "THE MASCULINE MANDATE" -- Take advantage of this strategic opportunity to better understand who you are in God's eyes and to learn how to live out His calling for you in the areas of work, marriage, children, friendships and the church.
If you want to grow as a servant-disciple of Christ, by "bearing His image and serving the cause of His glory" - do not miss this study!
-- "THE POWER OF A PRAYING WOMAN" -- LADIES! Come join us for this Women's Life Group featuring "The Power of a Praying Woman" by well-known Christian author and speaker Stormie Omartian. Learn through this DVD series what the Bible says about prayer, how to apply it to our everyday lives, and thus deepen our prayer life and relationship with the Lord. Come and enjoy the warm fellowship and conversation together!
- SKIPPACK GROUTH GROUP - Meets the 2nd & 4th Wednesdays of the month at 7:00 pm at the home of Jim and Ruth Ann Moyer.
- HARLEYSVILLE GROUTH GROUP - Meets the 2nd & 4th Wednesday of the month at 7:00 pm at the home of Stan and Barb Krolikowski.
Summit Kids: children K - 5th grade are welcome!
January 15th through March 26th
Sunday evenings 6:00 to 7:30pm. A great time of worship, interactive lessons, snacks, games and prayer time! See "Ministries" tab for more info.
Children's Choir: children K - 5th grade are welcome!
Will Resume Fall 2017
Sunday Evenings 5:15 - 5:50pm. We walk children down to Summit Kids or make sure they meet their parent after practice.
The Choir sings in church on the third Sunday of the month.
Youth Group: youth 6th - 12th grade are welcome!
~Youth Group meets Sundays at 9:15am and Sundays at 5:45pm
- 3/26 - Rollerskating at Ringing Rocks 5:30pm meet at church, 9:00pm return to church (NO Youth Group)
- 4/8- Game Night 7-9:00pm at the Gibides' home
- 4/16 - NO Youth Group (Easter)
~Sunday School Bible Study for college and early career Christians at 9:15am
~Bible Study at Pastor Aria's home every Monday evening at 7:00pm
~Sunday Lunch on the first Sunday of the Month
- 4/15 - Paintball
- 5/12-13 - Guys/Girls Overnighter
This is a weekly fellowship for young adult (20's and 30's) Christians who want a next step beyond worshiping on Sundays. We study the Bible, pray, share at a serious level, and grow together as we love and serve our Savior Jesus Christ. Childcare is provided. Every Sunday Evening, 6:00-7:30pm at Cornerstone. Contact Pastor Aria for more info. (Beginning January 15th)
~THRiVING Women meet for a time of fellowship designed to foster a deeper relationship with Christ while also encouraging meaningful relationships with one another. 3rd Tuesday of each month 7:00-8:00pm at Cornerstone.
~Morning Bible Study: Wednesdays at 9:45am at the church. We are studying “Extracting the Precious from Galatians,” a 12-week study by Donna Partow, that focuses on understanding and knowing our freedom in Christ. Each week we will learn a new aspect of how we have been “Set Free to Live in Freedom.” You are invited to join us for an exciting new year of “growing in grace and in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.”
~Evening Bible Study: Thursdays at 7:00pm at the church.
- 4/8 - 3-D Documents, Drawers & Decluttering -- paper management & organization by Barb Krolikowski 10am-12pm Child Care Provided
- 4/29 - Iron Sharpens Iron Women's Conference at Calvary Bible Fellowship Church, Sinking Spring, PA Information can be found at http://www.ironsharpensironwomenpa.org/
- 5/20 - Sowing the Seeds of Kindness 10am-12pm Child Care Provided
~Prayer Gathering: 2nd Friday of each month at 6:30am
- 3/16 & 3/18 - Begins a 7-Week Bible Study on Paul: To Live Is Christ. Thursdays 7:00pm and Saturdays 8:00am. No Bible Study Easter week 4/13 and 4/15
- 6/2-6/3 - Men's Retreat
Prime Timers (Ages 60+)
- 4/20 & 5/18 - "Breakfast Bible Study" 8:30-10:00am at Park Place Diner in Lansdale
- 4/22 - Community Hymn Sing
Tuesday evenings @ 7:00pm March 7 - May 30, 2017
Please see Dan McCabe with any questions or email at email@example.com
A new fellowship group created by and for the widows and widowers of Cornerstone Church for the purpose of providing fellowship, support and encouragement together as we journey alone at this time in our lives.